Mantus Headlamp is designed for the life on the water!
[one_half padding=”0 10px 0 10px”]
Mantus Head Lamp is designed for life on the water, the aluminium alloy headlamp features water resistance up to 10 metres (30 feet), Cree XM-LT LEDs that output 700 lumens and throw a beam up to 140 metres (420 feet), the light features an SOS signal and can mount to a life jacket making a perfect emergency light.
- Waterproof to 10 meter submersion (IPX8)
- Features a red light for night navigation (60 hrs)
- Hi Beam 770 lumens (3 hrs)
- Low Beam 150 lumens (10 hrs)
- PFD emergency beacon
- Rechargeable via a USB-C – 2.5 hrs for a full recharge
- SOS signal 150 lumens (24 hrs)
- Durable to withstand 7 foot drop
[/one_half][one_half_last padding=”0 10px 0 10px”]
Modes of Operation:
The light has 4 modes of operation and you can reach them by pressing the button sequentially:
- Red LEDs to preserve night vision comes on first
- Low setting white light 150 lumens
- Hi beam 700 lumens
- SOS setting helps you send a signal for help
Button switch is easy to manipulate with gloves or wet hands, to choose the appropriate light level for the task at hand. The Mantus waterproof headlamp is an essential component to your marine gear.
Weight: 0.4 lbs Width: 2.0″ Length: 4.0″
Battery: Lithium Ion (18350) 1200 mAh, 3.7 V Charge time for full discharge: 2.5 hrs
[one_half padding=”0 10px 0 10px”][/one_half][one_half_last padding=”0 10px 0 10px”][/one_half_last]